This is part 2 in a series to help you clarify your website messaging
In part 1 we figured out who your customer Avatar is. Part 2 is about what your Avatar wants.
You may offer many products or services but first of all we want to nut out what the main desire of your Avatar is, that your business provides a solution to.
We want this to be:
- Something simple and relevant
- Have one single focus
- Be relevant to human survival
Write down the answers to the following questions:
- List all the things that your Avatar wants.
- What is the overarching desire? Simplify all the Avatars wants down to one main desire.
- Make sure it fits within at least one main area of human survival – listed below:
- Making money / Increasing revenue
- Saving money
- Saving time
- Building community
- Giving back